A Franked Envelope

The Dutch word “to stamp” is “frankeren.” I’ve never seen it used in English, like this: “a franked envelope” !

Also, in the spirit of the mid-19th century, I would like to end every communication with “Please accept the renewed assurance of my very high consideration.”


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: